This post contains a list of my Coronavirus (COVID-19) posts.
Please read my disclosure below.
My posts can be found here:
Data for my posts can be found at:
You can also see a list of my posts here:
I do not have a medical background or qualifications in the health area.
Although I taught full-time for over 21 years as a lecturer in the Faculty of Health at AUT University, back to when it was known as ATI, my work involved teaching computer skills to students within the faculty.
I have degrees in mathematics. I have taught at several tertiary institutions and secondary schools.
My posts include relatively simple mathematics that hopefully the public may be able to follow.
The opinions expressed are my own.
Below is a list of my Coronavirus (COVID-19) posts up until this morning
- COVID-19 Disclosure and Index – Alan’s Ark
- China and South Korea may have COVID-19 under control – Alan’s Ark
- Happy Belated Birthday Phyllis – Alan’s Ark
- COVID-19 in China: Only 40 new cases. With 5,111 serious/critical cases, will there still be between 3200 and 3500 deaths? – Alan’s Ark
- Deaths in China now 3097 from Covid-19 – Alan’s Ark
- Is the death rate for Coronavirus between 3.85% and 3.9%? – Alan’s Ark
- Today’s quote from ‘The Plague’ by Albert Camus – Alan’s Ark
- Coronavirus deaths in China III. Is the final death toll going to be between 3100 and 3200? – Alan’s Ark
- Coronavirus (3000 deaths): Estimating the death rate in China – Alan’s Ark
- Coronavirus Deaths in China: Estimating the midpoint and total number of deaths from the Data – Alan’s Ark
- Coronavirus deaths in China II. Is the final death toll going to be between 3200 and 3500? – Alan’s Ark
- Estimating the Final number of deaths in China from Coronavirus. Is the final death toll going to be less than 3000 deaths? – Alan’s Ark
- Coronavirus (an Acrostic poem) – Alan’s Ark
- Coronavirus: 80,000 cases in 40 countries/territories and 2700 deaths – Alan’s Ark
- Coronavirus Model 3 (Sigmoid curve). Can the Grand Total of deaths in China be less than 4,250? – Alan’s Ark
- Are Chinese Coronavirus deaths fake news? A quadratic fits well to the data – Alan’s Ark
- Will Coronavirus infections reach 800,000 in mid March??? – Alan’s Ark
11 March 2020
I share my posts at:
How can a Coronavirus out-spread from 5 to 368 people in 5 Cycles (Credit: The New York Times)?
If 5 people with new coronavirus can impact 2.6 others, then 5 people could be sick after 1 Cycle, 18 people after 2 Cycles, 52 people after 3 Cycles and so on. See: