This post used to end above this sentence. It was a black day when ads started appearing on my first screen. I had a minimal header and header post so that my latest post could be seen on this screen.
My cover page is now my second favourite “post”.
Daily prompt: Black
To avoid taking up valuable screen real estate, my Escher cover image is on a menu so you don’t have to scroll down past it. Enjoy my blog 🙂
Please obtain prior written permission from the author (Contact me) before publishing or copying anything from this site on any another site or anywhere else (Reblogs OK).
Please read the Disclaimer. Scroll down to see my blog posts.
You may like to see All posts in chronological order (oldest to newest).
You may like to look at:
- Transgressive ads
- My favourite post (and update)
- I have changed my WordPress Theme again!
- The fashionable fashion queen
- Double your money!
- Pyramid scheme: Gifting Circles- Stay away from these!
- Dad jokes
- The 2090 Mighty Labour Leader
- Oh Crumbs. It’s not all right!
- I want a Level Playing Field; Not Party bellyaching!
- Recreating Fairness in Elections
- A “thorny” issue about politics and Wikipedia
- The Phoenix Rises
- Life: No Rhyme or Reason?
- My first blog becomes a “live” Time Capsule!
- AAAmazing will become a “live” time capsule
- Comparison of my current theme (Shoreditch)
and my previous theme (Highwind)
- Puzzles anyone?
- I love Escher’s work
- The Phoenix has risen from the ashes!
- The Last Post (in my first blog AAAmazing)
Note: Posts in the list from my original blog will appear in that blog.
Disclaimer (Excerpt. Please read the full Disclaimer)
In compiling these posts, we have relied upon information supplied by a number of external sources. The information is supplied on the basis that while we believe all the information is deemed reliable at the time of publication, we do not warrant its accuracy or completeness. We accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
Below are also posts from my first blog.
You may like to Look at:
- The Last Post
- What is Neighbourly’s Exit Strategy?
- We’ve got the Oscars, should we have the Neighbullies?
- What Reality Show would you like to enter this year?
- Anyone interested in Survivor Neighbourly?
- Is “Neighbourly” just a “TradeMe Wannabe”?
- [Final DRAFT] Open letter to the CEO of Fairfax Media; Comments please 🙂
- Hyperinflation of membership numbers: Why add GST to the number of members?
- Chronology: My time with Neighbourly
- Neighbourly Leads: Why won’t NT listen to their feedback? Why are NT sacking Leads?
- Are you afraid to express your point of view on Neighbourly?
- Is my aversion for real estate ads the main reason I was kicked off Neighbourly?
- You are welcome to join The Cat’s PAJAMAS (a Google+ group)
- Why I do not recommend Neighbourly
- Poem: Neighbourly Lost
- Crime and Punishment- I’ve been kicked out of a group I joined last night 😦
- ACC Payments if you have an accident
- Boycott Real Estate Agents advertising on Neighbourly
- Evaluation of this WordPress Highwind Theme
- Gifting Circles- Stay away from these!
- Would you like to join The Cat’s PAJAMAS (aka the K-Plus group)?
- The K-Plus group has now been renamed “The Cat’s PAJAMAS”
PAJAMAS = Pets, Animals, Jokes, Anecdotes, Musings, Amusements, & Sayings
- Are you interested in cat pictures/ jokes/ puzzles?
Guidelines for the new K-Plus group (a Google+ group)
- Neighbourly: Where is our Freedom of Expression? Another post deleted 😦
- Freebies I hope to attend on Wednesday afternoon (5 July)
- Neighbourly: What should I talk about next?
- Why you should “friend” me on Facebook
- Farewell to Robyn (Neighbourly, Titirangi) and update
- The Ode to Frosty
- My Puzzle Competitions
- All posts in chronological order (oldest to newest)
Click here if you want to go back to reverse chronological order. This blog will include my journey online (including learning WordPress) as well as my experiences in real-life (maybe still called meat-space?). Hence it may be appropriate (at least the first time you are here) to view these posts in the order they were written (oldest to newest i.e. chronological order). Regardless of whether you prefer to do this, this post will always appear at the top of the page (recommended with oldest first; otherwise apart from this post, all other posts will have the most recent post at the top); or start a new post (Alan only).
Click here if you want to go back to reverse chronological order
(most recent first, except for this first post). If you like, you can just click the Home link.
You can also find some information on my About page.
Enjoy my journey and my blog. If this is one of your first times looking at my blog,
Click here to see all posts in chronological order