Sadly Pet Depot is no longer providing good service. Cat food ordered on 2 July was not ready for the courier to pick up until 10 July- over a week! Today (14 July) we are still waiting for the food to be delivered 😦
CourierPost is the Latest Loser: 18 days to deliver a parcel!
A very late Mother’s Day present for Jenny from ThinLizzy.
In New Zealand, in one seven day period we made three online orders to three companies.
Each company used a different courier company for delivery.
Our orders arrived in reverse order of my purchases.
Our first order arrived last, my last order arrived first:
- NZ Couriers: 1 day to deliver (2 days from order)
- Aramex: 3 days to deliver (9 days from order)
(Aramex had been on TV news about slow delivery)
- CourierPost: 18 days to deliver (20 days from order)
(put in our letterbox- not where we specified)
Below are our orders:
(Company; Order time; Courier; Pickup time; Delivery time)
- Pet Depot: 12/5 11.22 am; NZ Couriers: 12/5 4.12 pm; 13/5 3:10 pm
- Briscoes: 9/5 1.29 pm; Aramex: 15/5 5:14 pm; 18/5 8:11 am
- ThinLizzy: 6/5 6:50 pm; CourierPost: 8/5 11:43; 26/5 3:57pm
Below is the tracking from the Courier Companies:
NZ Post ‘snail mail’: ‘This is disgraceful’ – complaints pile up over deliveries
• Covid 19 coronavirus: NZ Post working around the clock to deliver thousands of parcels
• Covid 19 coronavirus: Businesses front impacts of NZ Post courier service delays
• Coronavirus: NZ Post couriers stop taking signatures on deliveries to avoid spread
• NZ Post courier drivers caught on camera throwing parcels into van
My other COVID-19 posts can be found here:
Data for my posts can be found at:
I share my posts at: