Marriott smears its brand
Issues up in Cloud disappear
Refused avowed customer care
Not care jot
What brand reputation you smear
23 May 2018
Daily prompt: Disappear
Except from email sent in the weekend (no reply except automated reply):
We were on a Sinorama tour of China (3 buses travelling together, over 100 passengers).
A number of issues arose during our stay at the Courtyard Shanghai Jiading .
We stayed at the hotel from 15 May to 17 May (departure).
I have not received a reply from my email below when I reported the theft by staff of a cell phone from a suitcase in our room and the subsequent data theft/use on two days (see email below).
1. Staff would not unlock our fridge without authorisation by our guide.
2. Once authorisation was provided, our fridge was still not unlocked until we phoned again.
3. When someone from housekeeping eventually arrived, all the items in the fridge were removed- not a problem for us (we only wanted our water cool) but why was authorisation needed when this happened?
4. When our guide gave authorisation, he was required to give a 500 juan deposit.
5. He requested that all the rooms were checked at 9.00 the next morning so that we could have a speedy checkout.
6. This was not done and in the morning the guide lost the deposit (this was the last day of the tour and passengers had to get to the airport to go home).
7. The lock on the guide’s case was broken while at the hotel. This may have been another attempt by staff to steal contents.
We do not believe the above reflects well on the Marriott brand and hope you can help resolve these issues.
Please reply once you have followed up.
Marriott find our phone
We’ve got cell cost complication
Marriott’s lost reputation
In the hotel
Staff stole our cell
While we were on hell vacation
20 May 2018
Daily prompt: Complication
Jenny’s cell phone was stolen from out of her suitcase.
Excerpt from email sent yesterday (no reply yet):
Jenny had her cell phone taken from room 1701 of the hotel on 16 May (from the data usage below).
Courtyard Marriott Shanghai Jiading
No 3101 Huyi Highway, Jiading District, Shanghai 201821 China
The cell phone had no power.
It would appear a staff member has taken the phone, charged it up and used up over $15 of data on 16 May and over $7 today.
We have now got a new SIM card which will hopefully prevent any further usage of this phone.
We are however still responsible for the stolen data over $22.
Hopefully if the same…
View original post 61 more words